Dither issue PHD

Report bugs and errors to the digiCamControl development team.
Jansten

I ran another test last night

Post by Jansten » Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:43 pm

I ran another test last night. It was very misty and turned foggy after one hour so data is limited.But, scripting works fine. Here is stack of 10 x 1 min exposures of Hercules cluster M13: Some remarks:- When scrip is activated it runs until the end. For example if I start 10min exposure then it runs until end of it even though I click stop script. I can close the program but still it runs until the end. It's one though bastard ;) So, is there a easy way to kill script run?- There is actually no way knowing that script is active. I started 10x10min test exposure and took small walk but when I came back I didn't know if it was still running or not. Well, I of course waited but it was long 7 minute wait in dark. Summary: This already does so much that I can put in script and leave it running what I haven't been able to do with other software (due to lacking dither functions).I'm very pleased, thanks again :) 

I ran another test last night

Advertisment

Duka Istvan

Hi, i added some improvements

Post by Duka Istvan » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:46 am

Hi, i added some improvements on bulb display and the phd should work from interface too not just from scripts : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/409 ... .0.657.exe