Multiple Cameras not synchroneous with usb trigger

Report bugs and errors to the digiCamControl development team.
Noe_777

Post by Noe_777 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:04 pm

Hi guys, I have 24 EOS 1200D that I trigger with usb : 4+1 usb hubs pyramidal connection.But when i trigger the digicamcontrol button to shoot the pictures in the same time... The cameras have randomly delay... I put the counters and all the settings to 0 but there is still some random delay on the cameras... Is there a way to fix that?I use the version 1.2.0.0 on windows 8.1. When i use an more recent version of the prorgam, it crashes.Is there some solutions?Thanks you.PS: by the way... U rock with this software... 

Advertisment

Noe_777

Is it because I run 64 bits windows 8.1 ?

Post by Noe_777 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:31 pm

Hi Guyz, Any clues on running the 32 bits version of the last digicamcontrol(1.3.30.0) that i ran on a windows 8.1 Pro 64 bits PC?Thanks for help...I really need it dudes.

simon.s.holden

Not sure what the variation

Post by simon.s.holden » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:12 am

Not sure what the variation is caused by, but I have experienced this as well. The only way we have found to ensure precise control over the timing of shooting multiple cameras is to use the physical triggers on the cameras, and use either the methods described here:http://digicamcontrol.com/manual/multip ... l-deviceor we have gone with network controlled relays. Triggering across USB has always been a bit variable for us, but rock solid with the external trigger.