variable text as overlay

Use this forum to request new features or suggest modifications to existing features
Alllfff

variable text as overlay

Post by Alllfff » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:13 am

Hello,
I'm planning on using your so far great looking software for some product photography. What I need is a text overlay on each photo. I have tried the transform plugin but it is a little cumbersome to go to change a plugin setting every time I need a different text on the photograph (every photograph has different text).

Is there anything I can do already through existing features or scripting (I have no scripting knowledge or experience)? Or would you be able to help me out with a new feature?

Ideally I would like to take a photograph through Live View, and either before every shot or after every shot I would input text that will be overlaid over the photograph. Followed by save/export into individual product's windows folders. Bonus would be if text could be applied in multiple lines/rows (eg Row 1: product name; Row 2: product dimensions; Row 3: Price)

Additionally, is there a way of setting the physical (inches or mm or cm) size of the output image?

Thank you so much for your help
Keep up the great work!
Ondrej

variable text as overlay

Advertisment