timestamp option

Use this forum to request new features or suggest modifications to existing features
abodejom

timestamp option

Post by abodejom » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:08 pm

hi there
i am really impressed with this software , and it did help me alot.. (Very Thankful)
it just came to a part were i do really need a timestamp on the images in timelapse, which my DSLR Nikon (5300) dosent support that internally..
it would be very vey very much helpful if there is an option to Enable/Disable - TimeStamp ..
thank you, i appreciate your decent work

timestamp option

Advertisment

Serge

Re: timestamp option

Post by Serge » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:11 pm

Hello,

I am not a developer so I can not help. But I wanted to check, you want the timestamps to be burned into the image? Not file name or exif metadata that are already available.
This would require each jpg image to be opened edited saved after downloading from camera.
Which corner of the image, how big the text, black on white or white on black or some other combination of colours and transperancy, time format, with milliseconds or without, local time or utc? lots of questions...
Perhaps it would be best to do this using a specialized third party program? I can't recommend one but i am sure there are a few.

SteelGox

timestamp option

Post by SteelGox » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:43 pm

Could we get an option to adjust the size of the timestamp font? The timestamp in images and video Im getting from a 1920x1080 camera is really tiny in the corner, almost to being unreadable. I think it would have to be specific to each monitor. A global change could fix a high resolution camera but would likely make the timestamp too large on a low resolution camera.