default session folder, default session parameters

Use this forum to request new features or suggest modifications to existing features
olo

Post by olo » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:29 pm

When I create a new session, the folder is always set to default value: "C:\Users\MyName\Pictures\Default". Because may working folder is different, I would like to have different folder as a default folder, to save a lot of time during beginning of each new session. The solution would be adding default session folder name as a one of the setting options. An ideal solution would be, I could also save another options for default session. It could be implemented in that way, that after changing and saving any options in the "Default" session, they are used as default when creating new session. Now, new session options are always the same, and there is no possibility to change it.

Advertisment

olo

folder name template

Post by olo » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:39 pm

It also would be great, if I could use such variable as [Session name] in folder name. Having folder name like "C:\MyFolderFromSetting\[Session name]" when creating a new session, I could only set a new name for the session, an that's it!

Duka Istvan

You can use [Capture Name]

Post by Duka Istvan » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:24 pm

You can use [Capture Name]\DSC_[Counter 4 digit] and the capture name can be changed in main window 

olo

Excellent!

Post by olo » Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:39 pm

This works great. Thank you!