Chart-style settings entry for Time-Lapse

Use this forum to request new features or suggest modifications to existing features
Arquit3d

Post by Arquit3d » Mon May 13, 2013 7:30 pm

Hi, I'm just starting with your software and I'm most interested in the Time-Lapse feature.

At this time, you can easily change every single setting (exposure, ISO, f, ....) for a single shot, but in Time-Lapse feature you can just start and end with some time between shots settings.
It will be awesome if the program could have and option to introduce some kind of chart (txt or xls for example) with all settings for every shot, including time between shots, exposure time, iso, etc.

This feature would be very useful for timelapses with heavy light changes like dawn or nightfall.

Thanks for your attention and keep on with the good job.

Advertisment

Duka Istvan

Hi, we plan to add scripting

Post by Duka Istvan » Mon May 13, 2013 9:22 pm

Hi, we plan to add scripting support to application which i think will cover your feature request, a another option to do more complex timelapse interface but for this i need to find a solution for simple usage.

gwondaleya

May be you may hae a look

Post by gwondaleya » Mon May 13, 2013 10:17 pm

May be you may hae a look here : http://djoye.chez-alice.fr/ESR2.html. it may also be useable for the remote triggering using rs232 port or usb-rs233 port.
Joël

Arquit3d

Nice to read that you are

Post by Arquit3d » Tue May 14, 2013 9:57 am

Nice to read that you are working on it. Thanks ;)

Hope to see this feature in future updates.