Hi, I developed OBS studio plugin that can get liveview from digicamControl.
It depends on web service like its original plugin, but developed in C++ environment.
To install this plugin.
- Just extract and copy all files and folders to OBS studio plugin folder.
(For me, it's C:\Program Files (x86)\obs-studio\obs-plugins\32bit)
- Be careful. This library base on libjpeg-turbo. Only jpeg image are usable.
- If you will not using experimental feature, "digicamstudio-libs" is not needed.
- However If the option "use standalone library" checked, OBS will be crashed.
- You need to install VC++ 2017. (here)
- I will upload the source to github soon. I need sometime to manage some files. I think it will be soon.
- This plugin use libjpeg-turbo to decode jpeg image.
- I'm working with standalone library. This feature is still in development.
- I develop this plugin for my friend use. I don't have camera myself. I can only test it with Sony camera. That's why only option available is Sony camera.
- To have control on other options (brightness, zoom etc). Please don't use this feature.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
digicamControl plugins for OBS studio (32bit)