Auto Export Plugins

Support and help for digiCamControl (no bug report)
dmcman73

Auto Export Plugins

Post by dmcman73 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:42 pm

Hi all,

I have DCC working for a good part of what I need but I have a question in regards to the Auto Export Plugins. I have 12 cameras plugged into the PC that DCC finds. I've got them all labeled in sequential order and they are saving files in sequential order exactly the way I'd like. The issue I am facing is, I need to run some other scripts outside of DCC to transform the images, the script I created works perfectly if I run it manually outside of DCC.

When I set an Auto Export Plugin to run the script, instead of waiting for all photos to be transferred prior to executing, it launches the plugin for each photo be transferred; it's launching that script 12 times. I've tried to set conditions, but, that does not seem to work. Is there anyway that I can setup the transform plugin to only launch once DCC shows that all images have bee transferred?

The script I made is a simple BAT that looks for all files in sequential order in the save folder, launches FFMpeg to create an MP4, creates a folder with a time stamp name on them, moves all original images into that folder then makes a copy of the center image into a folder called "Print" and makes a copy of the MP4 into a folder called "Video". This way, I have a hotfolder KIOSK that watches for these files and allows users to send a copy of each to their email address and to also have the option to print the center pic. I know that DCC can create the video's itself, but from what I've seen, you have to manually do it and there is no automation, am I wrong?

Thank you.

Auto Export Plugins

Advertisment