I´m using digicamcontrol 220.127.116.11 with two Canon EOS R via USB-C. Both cameras are working.
I wanna release both cameras via a barcode scan. But: just the first (master) camera will be released when a barcode is scanned. Did I forget something to set up?
At multicamera window
- parallel live view works.
- capturing both via button click works (hint: I have to set a delay of at least 300ms, otherwise the picture of the first camera will be used for both cameras!)
The main goal:
- scaning a barcode
- capture both pictures
- bringing scanned barcode as text overlay to image
- and save this images at a network share including the barcode and the camera in the name
Edit: Attaached logfile. What you see there:
- both cameras connected
- opening dCC
- capturing via multi camera view (resulting in two images)
- capturing view barcode view (resulting in one image)
- closing dCC
Thanks in advance, Thomas
Report bugs and errors to the digiCamControl development team.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Multicamera capturing by barcode takes just at one cam
Meanwhile we helped ourself by adding the "CaptureAll" functionality including UI checkbox to barcode handling: