Live Stream Nikon D90 - [TWITCHTV] - [ OBS - Open Broadcaster Software ]

Support and help for digiCamControl (no bug report)
Xtadeus

Post by Xtadeus » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:13 pm

Hi everybody.I just found this site, this soft and this forum and I was : waw !I am pc gamer, and I like to stream on internet. I usually use a logitech webcam to allow people to see me when I am playing game.But I found on internet it was possible to use digital Cameras as webcam. I have an old Nikon D90 and the video quality is superior to my logitech webcam. I have put a nikkor 50mm 1.8 on it and I tried your software to see myself in the video menu.So I can see the video is working when using live view, no problem. BUT here is my question.When I use the program OBS ( open Broadcaster Software ) in order to choose digicamcontrol as the main peripheric for video capture and therefore to see my head on obs for a live stream, I don't have the possibility to choose and to see me...( I tried Sparkocam and it was working )I don't know if someone can help me to use this software in order to import the D90 video into the obs soft to see myself on twitch tv using the D90 as a webcam ?Thanks and sorry for my bad english ( I am french speaking )

Advertisment