Nikon D3200 and digiCamControl Virtual Webcam (Green Box)

Latest news on and announcements about digiCamControl and this forum here.
Buckstar

Post by Buckstar » Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:36 am

digiCamControl Virtual Webcam

Hello,

First off, I love this software. You guys did a great job! I have a Nikon D3200 and when I downloaded the software, I noticed two things. The first thing I noticed was that there is a green box I can't get rid of when I use the Virtual webcam. I was curious if there is any way to get rid of this green box?

The second thing I was curious about was this, is there any way to make the cam work in tandem with the HDMI? My original way of making The D3200 into a web cam was to buy a second capture card. I noticed that my resolution was much better with the HDMI out. However, I would have to keep standing up and pushing the live view button on the cam itself. Well, I love being able to use your software as a remote for the cam, so I don't have to get up every 30 minutes to push the button. Having to do that can be awkward when you're trying to play Star Craft 2 -- I guess you could say being your own camera man is kind of difficult at the best of times.

I was hoping that if I came to the forum, you guys would be able to help me. Everyone loves options, so hopefully I could get both, but if not being able to remove the green box would be great.

Thank You

Advertisment